Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Our Top 10 Posts!
If you are new to our blog, or even if you’ve already done some exploring, we wanted to welcome you by sharing a countdown of our 10 most popular posts. We hope that you’ll find them as useful as the thousands of parents who have come to our blog in the past. The page views keep coming; today, we’ll top 1.9 million! Thanks to all of our loyal readers who continue to spread the word. It is probably not surprising to any of you that most of these posts are related to infants' waking and crying. Here's the countdown:
10. With just under 6000 page views, our 10th most popular post was: Tips for Coping with Persistent Infant Crying9. The next post, coming in at number 9, was read about 6500 times: Tips for Dealing with a Waking 9-Month-Old
8. Our 8th most popular post, read about 6800 times was: What the Recent Research on "Cry it Out" Doesn't Tell Us
7. More than 7100 visits placed The Science of Infant Sleep Part I: The First 6 Weeks in our top 10.6. At number 6, one of our earliest posts Baby Behavior Basics Part 3 – Learning and Creating Your Babies Special Language got more than 21,500 page views.
5. A post about puzzling stranger anxiety comes in at number 5, with just under 65,000 page views: When Stranger Anxiety Isn't Only For Strangers4. We must have some cranky sleepy babies out there! Why Do Some Babies Hate Being Drowsy? is our 4th most popular post with about 69,000 page views.
3. Even in the womb, an active baby is a healthy baby is the most recent post in our top 10, receiving 97,600 page views since 2012.2. In second place, with about 103,300 page views was one of our posts about infant development at different ages Infant Development 4-5 months: Distractions, Distractions!
1. Finally! In first place, with just under 275,500 page views: Babies’ Development from 6 to 8 Weeks: Changes, Challenges, and Social Smiles.
That’s it! Our top 10. Which are your favorite posts?