1. Do breastfed or formula-fed babies under 6-months of age need additional water (outside of that mixed with formula powder for formula-fed babies)? Yes or No?
2. True or False. Babies under 6-months of age should be kept out of direct sun.
3. At what age is it recommended that babies start wearing sunscreen?
4. What is the minimum sunblock SPF level recommended for babies?
5. At what time of the day are UV rays the strongest?
6. True or False. Babies do not need sunscreen or to be covered when skies are overcast or cloudy.
Post a Comment