With so many baby gadgets, toys, and accessories in our busy world, how do we make sure they are all safe? Today, we’ll share a recent recall you may have seen in the news and provide a few tips to help you stay up to date with the latest product safety information for your baby.
- Register the products that you buy so that the company can contact you if there is a recall. Many products come with registration cards and/or have online registration.
- Sign up for regular emails about product recall and safety information from the CPSC at https://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx.
- Report unsafe products or incidents to the CPSC on their website.
- When buying used products, check for safety recalls on the CPSC website before using with your baby.
- Follow the use instructions and never use products in ways they were not intended.
- Keep you baby close by.