- From Cues to Conversation: How Babies Learn to Talk (Part 1) (September 2009)
- From Cues to Conversation: How Babies Learn to Talk (Part 2) (September 2009)
- Baby Talk and the Adult Brain (August 2010)
- A Baby, A Book, A Lifetime of Benefits (January 2011)
- Learning to Talk Takes a Team Effort (October 2013)
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
New Series: Communicating with Words
It's hard to believe it's been nearly 5 years since our first blog post! As we approach our anniversary, we've been looking through old posts, brainstorming ideas for new topics, and planning some exciting changes to our site (more on that later...). We've noticed that we've had only a few sporadic posts on language development, so starting soon we'll have a series of posts all about how babies learn to communicate using words. We have some ideas already, but we want to hear from you. What questions do you have about language development? Send us a comment with your questions or topic ideas and we'll work to put together a series that best meets our readers' needs! And, in the meantime, you can use the following links to access previous posts on the subject!