Friday, May 21, 2010
May Baby Quiz!
We're back with a new quiz to test your baby knowledge. Since so many of you have babies who are older than 6 months, we decided to ask some questions about older babies.
1. On average, at what age do babies double their birth length?
2. When babies are very young, they see themselves in the mirror and think it is another baby. Typically, how old are babies when they realize they are looking at their own reflection?
3. What percentage of babies get attached to a "security object" or "lovey" such as a soft toy or a blanket?
4. Can 12 month-old babies understand you when you ask them to do things, such as drink their milk or get their shoes?
5. How old are babies when they can tell that their parents are happy or unhappy?
Next time: The Answers!