- What do you think is the most common 1st word said by babies in the United States?
- At what age do babies start babbling?
- On average, at what age do babies speak their 1st words?
- True or False. Early vocabulary development is stimulated when parents label specific objects for their babies. i.e "that is a block!"
- True or False. Focusing on motor development, like learning to crawl or walk, can temporarily take your baby’s focus away from learning to speak.
- At what age do babies start recognizing words for common items?
- At what age is your baby able to follow directions?
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Quiz: Infant Communication
Get your answers ready! We'll share the answers we found at the end of the week.