This time of the year, we traditionally share our tips for traveling with your infant and/or toddler. So here they are:
- For general tips, try our 10 Tips for Traveling with Your Baby.
- On your own with your baby? Check out these specific tips.
- Planning a plane trip with your toddler? Here are some things you need to know.
- Visiting friends? Here are some tips for making the visit less stressful.
- Finally, read this post for tips to keep your baby or toddler from becoming overstimulated despite all the excitement, fun, and stress that comes from traveling during the holidays.