Over the last few weeks, we have been getting more and more comments and emails from our readers. While we always encourage questions, feedback, and topic ideas, we want to take a few minutes to remind everyone about what kinds of information we can and cannot provide through this site.
- Answer questions about general infant behavior and development (including sleep)
- Provide evidence-based answers to questions about how babies communicate (like cues and crying)
- Provide tips and resources for parents looking for support
- Provide medical diagnoses
- Provide one-on-one counseling for very specific feeding, sleep, or crying problems
- Advertise other websites or products
If you have a question and are unsure if it is something we can help with, please send us an email. If we can provide answers and support, we will. If it is something that we feel needs more personalized or medical attention, we will let you know. Whenever you are concerned about your baby's immediate help, call your medical provider.
Thank you for your continued support of our blog and, as always, we look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions!
Post a Comment