Thursday, January 5, 2012
Shhhh! Time for a Sleep Quiz
1. How old are babies when they start most of their naps or nighttime sleeping in deep sleep?
b. 6-8 weeks
c. 3-4 months
d. 6 months
2. How long do sleep cycles typically last in babies?
a. 30 minutes
b. 45 minutes
c. 60 minutes
d. 90 minutes
3. True or False? Healthy babies rarely wake at night after they are 6 months old.
4. True or False? Formula feeding mothers get significantly more sleep than breastfeeding mothers.
5. True or False? Newborns (less than 6 weeks old) can be taught to sleep longer at night if they are kept awake during the day.