Tuesday, November 23, 2010
November Baby Quiz!
It's time for another baby quiz! Today, we're focusing on newborns. Let us know your guesses by leaving a comment. We'll post the answers on Friday.
1. What is a typical newborn's heart rate? How many beats per minute?
2. A common assessment for newborns generates an "APGAR" score. What does APGAR stand for?
3. What is the average head circumference for newborns?
4. Which mammal produces the largest newborn babies?
5. What is the average newborns' body temperature?
Next time: The answers!