1. What percentage of total time sleeping do newborns spend in active sleep (dreaming)?
2. Around 18 months, babies tend to have a vocabulary "spurt." About how many words does the average 18-month-old learn per day?
3. On average, how old are babies when they cut their first tooth?
4. Babies are born with all 5 senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell). Which of the 5 senses seems to be the least developed at birth?
5. On average, how old is a baby who can sit all by himself and move a toy from one hand to the other?
Check back next week to see the answers!